Boost Direct business by 25% + @ ZERO cost
World over time spent messaging is now 50% of the total time spent on the mobile phone – more than apps and websites put together. Not only this, daily we spend practically nearly more than 3 hours on communication activities like social media, texting, phone calls, instant messaging apps, etc.
Yeah right, every single day.
And with the technological advancements, the way we communicate has changed drastically. Companies cant expect to generate business from websites with just enquiry forms, phone numbers as the customer expectations have changed – they want instant answers and WhatsApp Business is built for exactly that.
Why is WhatsApp Business on your Website a game changer?
1. Contact Saved – No more excel sheets, exporting lists – all your enquiries aresaved in your business Whatsapp. You can then send them a broadcast fordirect deals, launches etc.
2. FAQs – Pricing questions, booking appointments and more can be done right away.
3. Automated messages – If you are away from your phone or its off business hours, your contact.
4. Manage your business enquiries from your phone – You can use your current WhatsApp number and upgrade it to a business WhatsApp. You can answer queries from your home, from the office or even when overseas – no more waiting, International calls or dropped leads.
Super simple setup for your website – Totally FREE.
Yes, live chat systems like Zendesk, FreshChat and LiveChat charge between $20-$40 per month for a chat widget (even if free, the functionality is very limited for the free version). WhatsApp Business is free and used by probably 80% of your users.Start WhatsApp conversations with visitors straight from your site. No more ISD calls, missed chats or calls missed overnight – you can get back to them in 24 hours.
Travel companies can setup WhatsApp Business– And be available 24/7.
Benefits it offer to travel companies like hotels, service apartments and B&Bs
1. Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website. WhatsApp Business makes It easier for companies to connect with customers more than 1.3 billion users are active on WhatsApp and they can continue using WhatsApp as usual — there's no need to download anything new.
2. WhatsApp Business makes It easier for companies to connect with customers more than 1.3 billion users are active on WhatsApp and they can continue using WhatsApp as usual — there is no need to download anything new.
3. Messaging Tools: Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies thatprovide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages thatintroduce customers to your business.
4. Website Integration –Messaging Statistics: Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what's working.
Check out the integration on this apartment rental website –www.goancourtyard.com
Over 80% of small businesses in India and Brazil say WhatsApp helps them both communicate with customers and grow their business today (Source: Morning Consult study). And WhatsApp Business will make it easier for people to connect with them, and vice versa, in a fast and simple way. Check out the video of how simple it is to use and from Nodal Platform – get all the direct business your company deserves!
Economical set up costs to get you up and running
BookingJini + Nodal = Website prices now update via channel manager
PMS uses Marketing Automation to enhance the Guest experience & get better TripAdvisor ReviewsRead More →
ideal for big Hotel or Service Apartment CompaniesRead More →